Q).Will e-cigarettes help me quit tobacco cigarettes?
- Over 6.1 million smokers in Europe have successfully quit cigarettes because of vaping, and 9 million plus have reduced cigarette consumption with the use of e-cigarettes. Many find e-cigarettes to be far more effective than gums or patches as a harm reduction tool.
- Many vapers claim to start with a 6mg strength e-liquid, and with time as their body demands lesser, they move down to 3mg or 0mg strength, to ultimately not even vaping at all.
Q). Are e-cigarettes/vaping safer than tobacco cigarettes?
- Yes. This is your first step to leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Yes. e-cigarette/Vape is a popular harm reduction tool to tobacco cigarettes which is significantly safer. As per the most comprehensive and unbiased study by Public Health England, e-cigarettes are around 95% less harmful than smoking. Vaping has no tar, no tobacco, no bad smell. Vape Stop products are meant for current tobacco smokers.
Q). Is there a difference between e-cigarettes, vaping/vape, e-Hookah, or e-Shisha?
- There is no difference between them. Vaping is the new technology e-cigarette.
Q).What does the medical field say about vaping?
- Medical experts and professionals from UK are most supportive of vaping as a harm reduction tool. In India, the opinion is polarized, but with better dialogue and increased awareness, experts and scientists in India too are recognizing the safer aspect of e-cigarettes.
Q).Is it safe to buy e-cigarettes from local pan shops, chemists, electronic shops etc.?
- While there are a few shops stocking vape products, there are reported cases of duplicate/clone products, and the price points are generally too high. This is because currently there are no reliable suppliers to the market. Vape Stop aims to be the first most comprehensive and reliable supplier of quality international products at best prices.
Q).Is it allowed to vape inside a restaurant or office?
- While there is no known rule regarding this, it is recommended as part of vaping etiquette’s to kindly vape in areas where smoking is allowed.
Q).I am not a smoker but I want to Vape but what should i start with ?
- It is a good option to start with a basic starter kit
- Aspire K3 Kit, or Freemax ifree25, with a 6mg e-liquid. It is recommended to not vape 12mg+. As an advancement, you can then get a box mod which produces more vapor, such as the Arymi Armor Kit, or KangerTech Topbox Mini, with a 3mg or 0mg e-liquid.
Q).I smoke 1 or More Cigarette pack a Day. What Vape can I start with ?
- It is a good option to start with a basic starter kit would many say, But we always suggest that starting with a professional kit
Why a Professional Kit ? check the next FAQ Below
Q).Why a Professional Kit ?
If you smoke a Pack a day and want to move to Vaping Read this?
- A professional Kit is always better because it generally comes with more & better battery life and Higher Wattage/Volts ?
- This relax your higher craving for cigarettes and make you gradually transition to vaping
- As smoking a cigarette is more addictive than Alcohol ( Research Study )
Q).Where do I store e-liquid?
- Store in normal room temperature and a dry place, preferably not in too much light.
Q).How long will a E-liquid last for a Beginner ?
- Depends on usage. A beginner vaper can finish 10 ml e-liquid bottle in 3-4 days
Q).What is the shelf life of e-liquids and e-cigarettes?
- E-liquids: It depends. Typically they are best before 2 years since date of manufacturing.
- But E-Liquids are compared to Wine’s the taste better as they age
- E-cigarette devices: There is no best before date as such. With proper care and maintenance, they will last you years.
Q).How expensive will be vaping?
- In India, the cost of a pack of cigarettes is relatively Higher now a days after the GST turnover, thus the cost of smoking and the cost of vaping is approximately lower at this current period.
Q).How do I set up a device?
- After opening the package, read the manual for instructions. You will need to join the tank to the battery, fill in the e-liquid, prime/wet the coil, turn on the device, inhale and exhale, and recharge when required. You will have to replace the coil from time to time. Don’t worry if this sounds intimidating. We are happy to help you email@example.com
Q).How long will the coil generally last ?
- Depends on the coil type and usage, but on an average 15-25 days. also depends on the frequency.
Q).Can I carry vapes on flight?
- Yes. However, given the lithium ion battery in devices, the DGCA (Govt. Authority) has made it mandatory to carry e-cigarettes in hand-luggage only. E-liquids can be carried in checked-in luggage. To receive an official statement, or if you have further questions please do not hesitate to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org