Precedence of this policy
General. Except as noted below, this policy takes precedence over and supersedes any other policy concerning the treatment of personal information that we may collect from your use of the websites and your interactions with MADRAS VAPE offline.
Cookies and personal information
Personal information. This policy covers the following personal information that MADRAS VAPE collects through your use of the websites and in connection with offline interactions. Specifically, we may collect this information from offline and online registrations and forms, communications and interactions, and sales inquiries and transactions. MADRAS VAPE also may use third-party sources, such as opt-in lists, as specified below.
- Contact information, such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company/institution. The majority of the information collected under this category is business contact information.
- Transactional information, including information about the products and services you request, purchase, access, or download.
- User preferences, such as product requirements, areas of industry interest, and other information you select in your profile when registering for and using your MADRAS VAPE Account, or as indicated by your use of the websites.
- Financial/credit card and payment information.
- Event and conference participation information.
- Usage statistics relating to your use of MADRAS VAPE products and services.
Embedded URLs. Madras vape pvt ltd. may use a tracking technique that employs embedded URLs to allow use of the site without cookies. Embedded URLs allow limited information to follow you as you navigate the site,but is not associated with personal information and is not used beyond the session.
Embedded pixels. Madras vape pvt ltd. may use embedded pixel technologies on selected pages for the purposes of identifying unique user visits to the websites, as opposed to aggregate hits, and to identify the pages viewed. We may also use embedded pixel technologies to determine whether the recipient of an email has opened a particular message. The information provided by these technologies may be re-associated with personal information by Madras vape.